Momentous Insurance Brokerage is an independent company that places insurance coverage, on behalf of its clients, with reputable insurance companies. Momentous is compensated by the usual and customary brokerage commissions set forth by those insurance companies, based on a fixed percentage of the total premium.
Momentous may receive additional compensation based on several factors such as the level of premium written, retention, growth, overall profitability or other performance measures established by the insurance companies. Additionally, Momentous may receive investment income on fiduciary funds temporarily held by it, such as premiums or return premiums. As fiduciaries of our client's insurance premiums, we take every effort to protect those funds.
If you have any questions regarding the nature or amount of the compensation paid to Momentous, we encourage you to contact Diane Brinson at email@example.com
Momentous Insurance Brokerage, Inc. ("MIB") values your privacy. We at MIB are committed to protecting your personal information collected during the course of our business relationship. The collection, use and disclosure of certain nonpublic personal information are regulated by law. We are providing you with this notice for your information only and you are not required to take any action in response to it. This notice is designed to inform you about the types of information we collect, how that information is used and how it may be disclosed. Information We Collect
Personal information consists of nonpublic information such as your social security number, driver’s license number, credit card information, and, in some cases depending on the coverage requested, medical information.
We collect this personal information about you from the following sources:
Information We Disclose
- Applications or other forms such as claims forms or underwriting questionnaires completed by you or on your behalf;
- Information about your transactions with us; and
- Depending on the type of transaction you are conducting with us, information may be collected from consumer reporting agencies, health care providers, employers and other third parties.
The personal information that we have obtained will only be disclosed, as permitted by law, to third parties when necessary in order to conduct normal business activities, e.g., to transact the insurance services such as to obtain quotes from insurance carriers, to procure insurance policies or to report a claim to your insurance carrier on your behalf. Thus, we may make disclosures to the following types of third parties:
- Your insurance carriers, including but not limited to, their underwriters and claims adjusters;
- Any surplus lines or wholesale broker needed to procure your insurance policies;
- Independent claims adjusters, investigators, and attorneys who need the information to investigate, defend or settle a claim involving you;
- Insurance regulatory agencies in connection with the regulation of our business; and
- Lienholders, mortgagees, lessors or other persons shown on our records as having legal or beneficial interest in your policy.
We do not sell your information to others for marketing purposes. Nor do we disclose the personal information of persons who have ceased to be our customers.Protection of Information
MIB maintains physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with state and federal regulations to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We also limit employee access to your personal information to those with a business reason for accessing such information.Contact Us
Momentous Insurance Brokerage, Inc.
5990 Sepulveda, Suite 550
Van Nuys, CA 91411