In partnership with Most Valuable Possessions, Momentous is offering free video documentation of client's homes and personal contents in California. In the event of a loss, this information makes the claim process easier and more efficient.
- One professional videographer who is trustworthy, prompt, courteous, discreet, and respectful of your clients' privacy. Confidentiality agreements are gladly signed.
- Virtual tour.
- Inside: structure, flooring, walls, ceiling, furnishings, artwork, sports equipment, collections, etc.
- Outside: structures, yard, pool, landscape, etc.
- Upon request: jewelry (supervision by client or designee expected), antique automobiles, etc.
- Two DVDs that will be delivered within one week of documentation.
Make an Appointment Today
To schedule an appointment, call or e-mail Robert Schiele at 818-415-4455 or MVPfilm@yahoo.com.
- Ask for availability
- Pick a time and date
- Name of contact person
- Address of property
- Special directions if necessary
- Phone number in case of emergency on day of video shoot.
Then sit back and rest assured that your client’s most valuable possessions are safe and sound.
Protecting Privacy and Working with Your Schedule
This video is for you (or your client). We will follow instructions if there are items NOT to be included on the video or if they would like more time devoted to a specific item. The client does not have to be home -- they can be a thousand miles away and let their designee open the door OR they may choose to be home and narrate during taping.
Please note: this service will NOT take the place of an appraisal but will serve as a tool for “purposes of recall” and, to a certain degree, “proof of ownership” in the event of a catastrophe.