We would like to take a moment to let you know what actions Momentous Insurance Brokerage is taking and how we intend to continue to provide the same exceptional customer service you have come to expect from us during these challenging times.
- For the health of our employees, our clients and our community, Momentous is following the guidelines of the CDC, the WHO and both local and federal authorities. As such, most of our staff are now working remotely from their homes. They have access to all the resources necessary to provide the same services we always provide. You should expect no change in our ability to service your accounts.
- As a part of our emergency preparedness planning, our IT department had already drawn up extensive plans for the possibility of the whole office needing to work remotely. The procedures they developed have allowed us to quickly transition almost the entire staff with minimal disruption while maintaining the highest level of data security. Our IT staff is now fully engaged in maintaining all of our communications systems and addressing any technical issues as they arise.
- Your service team is available to help you just as they always have. Please continue to contact your usual Momentous insurance Brokerage representatives, either by phone or email. Calls to their office phone will be routed to their remote location.
- We are in constant contact with our insurance carriers. Our ability to obtain new quotes, process claims, and service renewals is unchanged.
- Please let your Momentous Insurance Brokerage representative know as soon as possible about any claims, or simply contact our claims department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will continue to apprise you of the ways insurance carriers are reacting to this pandemic.
At Momentous, we understand that maintaining your insurance policies is crucial to keeping your businesses running and your assets protected. All of us are committed to ensuring that you continue to receive the best service so that you can focus on taking care of your own household and business.
The phones at the front desk will continue to be answered during regular business hours. Our front desk phone number is 818-933-2700.
Regular mail service will continue at our office locations. Physical mail will be electronically scanned and emailed to its intended recipient daily.
Our mailing address is:
5990 Sepulveda Blvd.
Van Nuys, CA 91411
To Learn More About Momentous, Please Click Here